Composition on A Visit to A Zoo

A Visit to A Zoo

It was January 10, 2007. I along with some of my friends paid a visit to the Mirpur Zoa. The day was very nice. We started from our school at 2 p.m. and reached at the gate of the zoo at 2:30 p.m. We saw many people crowding at the gate. We bought our tickets and entered the zoo.  At first we w nt to the monkeys and saw them chattering and jumping from one bar to another. We threw some peanuts to them and enjoyed how joyfully they had eaten them. Then we went near the Royal BengaI Tigers. It was a well-protected area. We saw several of the tigers in different iron cages. They seemed to be ferocious and looked at us with their majesty. Next, we went near the lions. They were restless and were moving inside the cage with frequent roars that were horrible and frightening. We then went to see rhinoceros, which is also ferocious. It was moving in muddy water. Our attention was then drawn to the place where there were some beautiful deer with brown spots. Their big and beautiful eyes attracted me very much. Henceforth we went near a cage in which there were two big snakes. Their sight frizzed my blood. Tbey seemed to be asleep. But I was sure that if any one of them could get at me, it would have smashed my bones by coiling itself round me.  After that we visited the birds' house where there were various kinds of birds. I really felt happy to see the birds. The birds were chirping and chattering. They were of various sizes and colours. We also visited some other land and aquatic animals such as gorilla, chimpanzee, crocodile etc. It took more than two hours to go round the entire zoo. We left the zoo with a joyful heart gathering some experience and knowledge about some birds and beasts.