USA F1 Visa Interview Experience For Foreign Students - Rejected #22



Hi guys this my visa experience 

 I got denied, i applied for the 1st time 

Associate degree 

Dallas college

5 December at 8:30am us embassy. casablanca morocco 

statut: denied

American lady 

Me: good morning, how r u?

Vo: didn't reply

vo:  pass me ur i 20 and passport

Me: I did 

vo: what are u doing now 

Me: I've worked in a company of moderation in summer period and I quit to focus on my study

vo: give me your high school diploma 

Me: sure (I graduated from high school in 2020)

vo: she looked over it 

What have u done this 2 years 

Me: I've graduated in 2020 there was covid and my ambition to study was paused so I studied here English for a year then I volunteered as a childhood teacher

Vo:what are you going to study 

Me: I am going to study  ESL then my major childhood education 

vo:how is going to sponsor you 

Me: my first cousin

Vo:  what are your parents doing  

Me:told 

vo: kept looking in the computer do you have siblings 

Me :yes 

Vo:do you have relatives in usa 

Me :no 

Then she tap on his computer for a while then he told me to put my fingers.

Vo: sorry you're not qualified 😒😭